Monday, August 25, 2014

new blog!-- the clover field

Awhile back Erin and I decided to stop posting on a clover and a bee. I'm not sure what happened, but it started to become more of a burden to us and we stopped enjoying it. We still love all of you and we still love blogging but we decided that was time to be ourselves and to let our love of blogging come back organically. Rather than forcing ideas that made posts that we just weren't in love with we wanted to wait until we were ready to post things that we felt passionate about.

After a few months I, Leah, decided that I am ready to jump back in! I will be posting regularly over at the clover field about my day to day life, my new adorable little home, as well as crafts and recipes as they naturally come to me! Oh, and did I mention there are wedding photos?

-Love, Leah

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments:

nikki said...

yay!!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dream-in-neon.com

Post a Comment